Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The slingplayer shootout vizio co-star vs wd TV vs slingcatcher vs AirPlay vs revue vs computer on the tv

The iPad 4 mated with an atv3 is by far the best experience. But that is a lot of money to spend for a sling player. So which is best.
My pick for sling player functionality only is the wd TV. Why and how did I come to this conclusion? Ok so I wanted to have the perfect sling player to placeshift my AT&T u-verse. I started out with a pc connected to my HDTV via hdmi. This worked great with a few caveats.
Pros good quality

1 comment:

  1. Followed your instructions. Items 5,6,7 do not appear on Handbrake and 8 cannot be set as you say. In fact I have not found anywhere giving concise information to play an iMovie MP4 through Handbrake by Pico PK 301. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete